Pawsitive Service is a fun way for children to help animals at San Diego Humane Society!
Pawsitive Service Projects:
- Host a donation drive: collect items from our Wish List!
- Post Furry Flyers: help get our shelter animals adopted!
- Make items from our Do-It-Yourself Packet: collect and make enrichment items at home!
- Support an adoption activity: host an adoptable animal at your event!
- Schedule a speaking engagement: host a representative from San Diego Humane Society at your school or club!
Wish list and enrichment items can be brought to any of our campuses during business hours.
Need community service hours? Track the time dedicated to each project on the log included in the DIY packet. Submit the log to us and we will sign off on up to 15 hours of community service! Service letters may be provided upon request. For additional information, contact [email protected].