Pawsitive Service is a fun way for children to help animals at San Diego Humane Society!
Animal Adventure Camp:
Volunteer at our kids camp and help educate children about pet responsibility! All volunteers must be available for one full week of service between June 26 and August 11; volunteer shifts are from 8am-3:30pm Monday-Friday and minimum age requirement is 14.
Applications for this volunteer role will be posted to this webpage between April 1-April 30.
For additional information, contact Kimmie at email@example.com.
Pawsitive Service Projects:
- Host a donation drive: collect items from our Wish List!
- Post Furry Flyers: help get our shelter animals adopted!
- Make items from our Do-It-Yourself Packet: collect and make enrichment items at home!
- Support an adoption activity: host an adoptable animal at your event!
- Schedule a speaking engagement: host a representative from San Diego Humane Society at your school or club!
Wish list and enrichment items can be brought to any of our campuses during business hours.
Need community service hours? Track the time dedicated to each project on the log included in the DIY packet. Submit the log to us and we will sign off on up to 15 hours of community service! Service letters may be provided upon request. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.