You’re off to a great start looking for your new best friend at San Diego Humane Society!
Here are a few things you should know:
- We are proud to offer an Adoption Guarantee in case your adoption does not work as planned and you need to return your pet to San Diego Humane Society. Love your new pet…or let us know. We’re committed to finding you the perfect pet match.
- We have dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals available for adoption!You can view our available pets online or visit them in person at San Diego Humane Society or at one of our Mobile Adoption locations. Be sure to check out our Hidden Gems and Employee & Volunteer Picks.
- Our adoption counselors will help you find the best pet match for your family.
- Each animal available for adoption is screened for health and temperament via Medical Examinations and/or Behavioral Assessments.
- Our pet adoption fees include including spay/neutering (some small animals excepted), vaccinations, permanent microchip identification, a certificate for a free veterinary exam, and much more!
- We offer a wide variety of positive reinforcement training classes to help set you and your pet up for success!
- Each adopted pet receives a certificate for 30 days of medical insurance from Trupanion.